I’ve been inspired to share my 2017 blogging goals because I’ve seen them being shared all over the blogging world. I signed a document yesterday and accidentally put the dat as 1-4-2016 because it takes a solid 3 months to put the right date after the new year. I can’t be the only one 😂 Anyway, it’s time to share my goals for 2017 and I’m so excited!
- Launch my e-courses // I am in the process of writing not one, not two, but three e-courses! I am planning on launching them the end of January and couldn’t be more excited. Two of the courses are focused on blogging and the third is secret. I can’t tell you much about the third course because I want to keep it a secret but it will have the option of being free 🎉 If they do well, I am hoping to write 2 more for the end of the summer. You can see sneak peeks on my Snapchat of the courses (I just shared some pictures/images this morning), my username is: rainydaycooking
- Gain 2,000 subscribers // My email list has been slowly growing and I’d love to speed up that process.
- Move into part-time blogging // I would love love love to earn enough money to have a part-time job for blogging. Right now, my salary with blogging is very up and down and I need to steady it out and
- Work with 75+ brands // Right now, my biggest income is through working with brands and it’s definitely my favorite. I’d love to work with even more than I did in 2016 (I think I only worked with 20-ish brands last year) and to continue with sponsored posts.
- Focus more on beauty + style posts // Last year, I thought my posts were a little all over the place. I want to focus more so on beauty, style, and an occasional lifestyle post for the blog.
- Post 4 times a week on the blog and daily on Instagram // My very last goal is to be more active in posting. I think I did a pretty good job posting 3-4 times a week on the blog last year, but I definitely lacked posting daily on Instagram (I was lucky if I got 5 posts up a week!).
That’s it! I’m looking forward to checking my list in the beginning of 2018 and seeing if I maintained these goals. What are a few blogging/personal goals you’re wanting to achieve this year?