January Favorites + Survey Results

87ffc122713309f325bcb6097a029a56

Hey everybody! It’s time for another favorites post! Review of my blog posts this past week: My Outfit on Polyvore: Valentines Day Comfort, Long Black Vest: Guest Post by Elements of Ellis, Instagram Recap, Review: FabFitFun Welcome Box. Thanks for reading!

This palette from Tarte is stunning! I love all the different color of eyeshadow

Who else has been obsessed with Urban Decays x Gwen Stefani makeup line? The lipstick colors are gorg, my favorite is “Rock Steady

This is such a cool idea, and Kate Summerville has amazing products! I can’t wait to try these!

Best. Blanket. Ever. 

I love this sweater so much! I’m doing an “Outfit 2 Ways” post next week with this top with another blogger (!!), so stay tuned!

Have you guys tried the Molten Chocolate Mocha from Starbucks? It’s my chocolate coffee dream, but it’s only through Feb. 14t (aka single’s awareness day)

How awesome is this abstract print from artPause?

Bullhead Jeans are my favorite, and I love these especially.

I got some business cards for my blog and am in love with them. Minted did such a great job designing them!

Only 5 more days left in my giveaway! Have you entered?


Now, it’s time for the survey results! I got SO many survey results, thanks to all who entered!

Question 1 (How old are you): 80% of you guys are 13-18 years old, which doesn’t surprise me! The other 20% is 18-30

Question 2 (How long have you been reading WTPTA): 90% chose 1-6 months, the rest of you ladies have only been reading for a few weeks

Question 3 (What would you like to see more of on the blog?): These results were all over the place. 60% wanted to see more fashion/outfit of the day, 20% wanted to see more food and drink, and the other 20% wanted to see more reviews and beauty.

Question 4 (What social media platform would you like to see me post to more often?): Not surprisingly, 80% chose Snapchat. The other 20% chose Instagram and Facebook, which is weird because I post almost every day to Instagram.

Question 5 (How did you find/hear about WPTA): 70% of you guys found my blog through Instagram, and the other 30% found through Facebook. Yay for social media!

Question 6 (How many times would you like to me post on the blog?): 50% chose 1-3 times per week (longer posts) and 50% chose 4-5 times a week (shorter posts). I think I’ll stick with my normal regimen 😉

Question 7 (What stores should I post more often about): 35% chose teen stores (like American Eagle, Hollister, etc) and 35% chose beauty stores (Sephora), the other 30% chose online boutiques (like Francescas).

Question 8 (Favorite store to shop at): At least 70% of you guys chose Urban Outfitters or Anthro. Wow!

Question 9 (Must have beauty product): Atleast 75% chose bronzer or highlighting. That’s shocking.


 

Comments

  • Finley J.

    I love that sweater, too! Mocknecks are turtlenecks without the commitment, lol! Love your blog!

  • Charlotte Khristenie

    Have you tried UD x Gwen Stefanis’ eye and cheek palette? It has become one of my favorites! Gwen Stefani is such a beauty role model, I love that UD decided to team up with her.

    • Lydia
      Charlotte Khristenie

      I haven’t tried the palette yet, but I’m hoping too!